New e Guide
Access is restricted to licenced users only.
Note - the domain address has recently been altered to http://www.hughesguides.info (ie the https: part has been altered to http:)
This version is suitable for use on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
Brand new - built from the pixels up, an eGuide using the latest technology - HTML5 / CSS 3 / App-Cache :-
- FAST - very fast
- EASY TO USE - navigation bar locked to top of screen allowing easy navigation across the eGuide
- RESPONSIVE - use on your smartphone, tablet or desktop (or all 3) automatically adjusts to suit the device
- ON and OFF-LINE ** - can be loaded into the cache of your device and will work offline even faster than on-line.
- AUTOMATICALLY UPDATES - detects a web connection, and checks for updates
- LOW OR NO DATA USE - minimise or eliminate data charges associated with use of the eGuide - works off-line seamlessly *
STILL NOT SURE ? TRY IT FOR FREE NOW - select the link below to try the demo version (on-line only).
* The eGuide only needs a web connection when the user requests an external site from a link - however the guide is functional without any connection. When on-line it will continue to use cached data for internal files instead of using data bandwidth.
** Users of iOS7 on the iPad4 and iPhone4S may be unable to load the off-line cache - we hope that this issue will be resolved with the next update to iOS7
Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 9 and 10 users - if the top navigation bar flows onto a second line obscuring the text below adjust the settingsin Internet Explorer - tools - advanced - to display small icons to resolve the issue.
As the eGuide is in a secure section of the website no third party tracking can take place.
By logging in to the eGuide you are consenting to this use.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer however by doing so you may reduce the functionality of the guide.
As always we have done our best to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. The interpretations contained within this site and our publications are our own and the information is not offered as an exhaustive statement of law. Commentary is offered as opinion and not professional legal advice and may be interpreted differently by the courts. Hughes Guides Limited excludes all liability for actions taken, or not taken, in reliance on material contained in or attached to this site or any material downloaded from the site.